Overview of Company
UV Pure Technologies is a manufacturer of advanced ultraviolet water disinfection systems for residential, commercial, industrial, public, and municipal applications, with installations in communities, buildings, and facilities worldwide.
Our Hallett™ products are proven for use in potable, wastewater and reuse disinfection systems for flows of up to 100 gpm (378 L/min). All UV Pure systems feature our patented Crossfire™ Technology for effective disinfection of even the most difficult water.
UV Pure has earned an Artemis Top 50 Clean Tech Company award, Going Green Global Top 200 award, two Frost & Sullivan Best Practices awards, and a Canadian Drinking Water Association award for innovation.
Reporting to the VP, UV Pure the Supply Chain Coordinator is a valuable player on our team, responsible for the sourcing, purchasing & logistics planning process. In addition, the Supply Chain Coordinator has demonstrated experience to perform strategic procurement and logistics activities.
The Supply Chain Coordinator will be responsible for, among other duties:
- Leads and executes purchasing, inventory management and logistics duties;
- Works with operations to monitor and forecast upcoming levels of demand;
- Determines quantity and timing of deliveries;
- Assesses, manages and mitigates procurement and logistic risks;
- Seeks and partners with reliable vendors and suppliers;
- Performs cost analysis and benchmarking; and,
- Tracks and reports key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness.
Required Knowledge, Experience and Competencies
- A Diploma in Business, Finance, Supply Chain Management, Materials Management or Procurement would be considered an asset;
- 5 or more years’ experience in purchasing and logistics in a manufacturing environment;
- Ability to perform all aspects of supply chain duties , from sourcing parts to the final shipment of finished goods;
- Skilled and experienced in inventory management methods and strategies;
- Strong communication and negotiating skills;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English;
- Active team player among colleagues as well as work independently;
- Results-oriented; significant skills required in multi-tasking and time management;
- Strong attention to details and timelines;
- Ability to interact with clients, customers, vendors, and sub-contractors to establish strong working relationships and co-operation;
- Strong work ethic that reflects values of honesty, teamwork and customer-focus; and,
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite and Microsoft Dynamics ERP.
What We Offer
- Comparable salary
- Growth opportunities for personal and professional development within the company
How To Apply
Qualified candidates are invited to submit your cover letter and resume to Human Resources at email@example.com.
Please include Supply Chain Coordinator in the subject line when submitting your resume.