Customer Service Coordinator
Scarborough, Ontario, Canada
|Level:||Intermediate – Senior|
Overview of the Position
The Customer Service Coordinator is responsible for the data entry, processing, and expediting purchase orders through to invoicing and after sales service. The Customer Service Coordinator works collaboratively with the Operations team to ensure accurate due dates according to the production schedule.
This position interacts with the client when there are changes to the availability of the product or changed due dates as well as responding to customer inquiries, creating a positive customer experience.
(This is not an exhaustive List)
- Confirms pricing on purchase order is correct and follows-up with the customer if price is incorrect;
- Enters purchase orders into the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system;
- Participates in daily production meetings for manufacturing, purchasing, and shipping updates;
- Communicates with sales team regarding customer and sales issues;
- Works with production to resolve any outstanding order issues;
- Reviews daily order report to expedite shipments and contacts customers to arrange pickup of orders;
- Prepares invoices for shipped goods adding courier and brokerage charges, if required and forwards invoices to the customer;
- Initiates customer complaint process and manages customer expectations responding to phone calls, and emails as required;
- Creates the paperwork and issues Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) for warranty claims;
- Prepares annual reports of units exported to USA to EPA for FIFRA requirements.
- Liaises with potential customers by phone and forwards information to the appropriate sales person;
- Prepares monthly sales report and forwards to the sales team;
- Provides shipping dates and times for open orders;
- Notifies Production Supervisor of the orders received highlighting urgent or emergency orders;
- Checks inventory for parts and units as required;
- Responds to customer inquiries for stock, parts, shipping costs, pricing, and availability;
- Prepares and distributes a daily report of orders received;
Required Knowledge, Experience, & Competencies
- Post-secondary education or equivalent work experience required;
- 3-5 years experience in customer service in a manufacturing environment;
- Experience with ERP software (Dynamics 365 or Business Central an asset);
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel experience;
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to clearly and effectively communicate information both orally and in writing;
- Experience with logistics and shipping documentation, considered an asset;
- Strong organization skills;
- A strong work ethic that reflects UV Pure’s values of honesty, resourcefulness, teamwork, and customer-focus.
What We Offer
- The annual salary for the Customer Service Coordinator is $45,000 – $50,000 commensurate with qualifications and experience;
- 3 Weeks of Vacation;
- Group benefits including:
- Health, Dental, Life Insurance and Vision coverage from date of hire;
- RRSP contribution of 3% matched by employer after three months of employment;
- We offer unique growth opportunities for personal and professional development within UV Pure’s various divisions including Engineering, Optimization, Compliance, Account Management (Sales), and Fabrication of UV Pure Disinfection Equipment for Water and Wastewater
Hours of Work and Travel Expectations
- Regular business hours 8:00AM- 4:30PM Monday-Friday; may be expected to occasionally work outside of regular business hours.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resumes to email@example.com. Please include Customer Service Coordinator in the subject line when submitting your application.
Clearford and UV Pure are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. We will accommodate the needs of applicants under the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation throughout this process.